Monday, October 12, 2009

Scene 2: July 1942


During this scene the two families (The Franks and The Van Danns), are brought together to live in the same apartment. I could never imagine my self, leaving my home, family, and friends to go live with a family we barely knew in a house, which I know nothing about. I do think that it is so kind of Mr. Kraler and Miep, to put aside their lives in order to help another’s. When the two families are introduced, they weren’t so sure about this idea. Right away Peter started to dislike Anne, and the four parents couldn’t be more different. Right now I am predicting that Peter and Anne will start to like each other, in the end.
During their hiding they must be so quiet for about 8 hours per day. This would be sucha difficulty for me. I can barely be quit for two seconds! Also I can’t believe that Anne has been doing this, even though she is a chatterbox. Also I do have to admit that I think it is a little strange that a boy like Peter is obsessed with his cat. Sure it is perfectly fine to have one, but to not leat other people touch r pet it is jsut a little stange, and mean. During this scene when Anne tells her mom that she hates her, I felt so bad for Mrs. Frank. Imagine going through tough times, and then to top it off your daughter tells you she hates you. I do think that it is just a stage, and after awhile she will relize that she is thankfu for her mother, and that her mom loves her. It is a good thing though that Anne has Mr. Frank to help her with her problems, and to comforte her.

No comments:

Post a Comment