Monday, October 12, 2009

Scene 3: September 1942

Right now in Scene 3, both of the families are starting to get sick of each other. They have been in hiding for about 2-3 months. I have to give them credit for this because, I get sick of a person after a day or two with them, but three months, I could never do that! Also I did think that it was kind of Mrs. Van Dann to lend Anne her fur coat, but when Anne spilled milk on it I think Mrs. Van Dann over reacted. After all, it was only an accident. But i understand that after everything they have been going through, Mrs. Van Dann probably just wants something of her own that she can keep to bring her happiness. Also Mr. Dussel was brought into the Annex with the two families now. Mr. Dussel is a dentist that lives by himself, and is not very social. Im my personal opinion I think that Mr. Dussel needs to clean up his act, and get used to the fact that the world doesn’t revolve around only him now. He isn’t used to having other people living with him, so I can’t put full blame on him, but he could be a little bit sweeter and kinder. I predict that in the end he will realize that living with others is fun, and worth it. Also I feel bad for Anne that she has to share a bedroom with him. I understand how it would not be lady like for Margot to share a room with him, but Anne is our age and I don't think that I would like that very much if I were in her shoes. But Anne is probably doing this for her own good, and for everybody elses in the Annex.

No comments:

Post a Comment