Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Before

Today I woke up.
I had to finish my homework because I forgot to do a part of it :(
So after that i got dressed, and went downstairs.
MY mom made pancakes and they were great! :)
Then my mom drove me to my cousins house, and we car pooled to school.
When i got to school I had so many books :p
So when i got to my locker I was thrilled I could put them down, they must have wayed a ton!!
Then I went to the cafiteria with my friends.
And now I am sitting in English in the computer class next to my two amazing friends. Bevis and Butthead. Aka Casey and Victoria.
Later I have my first volleyball game!! I am pumped, more like excited!! I have been waiting for this game for the past week, counting dow the days!! :)
Bye!!! :)
PS I love oosy and torchy and cake ja;lksdfhalwkdjfalrkgja;erklgnja;dkfjgh;agjael;rkgjerio;qtha;wkljgh;k

No comments:

Post a Comment